Monday, February 16, 2015

To Those Who Care!!! February 16, 2015


Kelton's New Zone


To Those Who Care,

The whole mission thing is going really well and I am really enjoying my time here. It's not the easiest thing I have ever done, but it is definitely the most rewarding and worthwhile. I am learning more and more about the gospel every day and loving it more and more as well. I am also learning more and more about life every day and I am not sure exactly how excited I am to have to start a life one day! I am loving my time here and am very thankful for the opportunity to be here!

This week we spent a lot of time working with investigators and trying to find new people to teach. We are teaching some great families and I love seeing the way the gospel is changing their lives. It is one of the coolest things to see people change and the role that the Lord plays in their conversion. Its really special to see a family change and find happiness in the gospel!

One thing I have learned this week is the importance of doing the little things. My whole life all of my coaches always said that it is the little things that win games, but I never knew that it applied to real life too. The people that are more successful are those that do the little things. The people that have the strongest testimonies are the people that do the little things. (Reading scriptures, praying, and going to church) If you want to have success you have to do the little things that other people aren't willing to do. It is through little things that great things come to pass (Alma 37) Do the little things and I promise you that you will be happier and have more success!

I know I don't have much to say in my letters, but I am trying my best to find miracles that I can share with you all. I promise that I will have a few good stories to tell in the next few weeks. Thank you for all of your love and support!

Elder Hirsch

No comments:

Post a Comment