Thursday, December 4, 2014

Your Friend In Mexico December 1, 2014

Friends and Family,

> This past week here in Mexico went great. My spanish is improving and the people here are understanding me for the most part, and we are finding a lot of success here in Madereros.

> My new companion/Child is Elder Pace from Toole Utah. He has 5 weeks in his mission today. He is a super hard worker and we are doing what we can do to find the people that are ready to receive us!

> We had a miracle happen yesterday. My companion and I have been working really hard and we had goal to bring 3 people to church with us this week! We worked all week and found 5 people that told us they would come to church with us! We were excited because our hard work was paying off. Well when we went to go pick these people up on Sunday morning at there houses, the only one that was home was our Progressing investigator that we knew would be there. (Norma) We were pretty bummed out but we started walking to Church with Norma. We were a little early so she wanted to stop and but a drink at a little shop on the street. Well as we were waiting there Normas family drove by in her car and stopped to talk with us. I had met them one time a few weeks ago so I knew who they were. Well I told them we were headed to church and that we wanted them to come! They said yes and we all headed to the church. We ended up having 4 investigators in church, and they all loved it! They are a great family and we are working hard to get them to keep learning more about the church!

> Every week I am learning more and more about the love that the Savior has for each and every one of us and that he is aware of our situations. Its not easy but if we can learn to put our trust in the Lord he will always provide a way. 

> I love you all so much and hope you have a wonderful week! 

> Elder Hirsch

No comments:

Post a Comment